Thursday, January 10, 2008

In the Hub of things....

As most you know, I tend to bite off a little more than I can usually chew (you have to dream BIG, right?!). So, while scouring the web in search of the perfect job, I have found a few new writing gigs to keep my portfolio growing (you know, to fill my spare time! Ha!) .

My latest venture is for http://www.hubpages.com/. Authors simply pick a topic and write a brief "hub" (an on-line article). I have taken and expanded on some of my blog topics related to decorating and organizing and have really enjoyed it.

Today, while perusing other articles, or rather, hubs...I discovered one I just had to share!


If you LOVE Olive Garden like we do (as a matter of fact, we're eating there tonight!) you will want to test out some of these recipes!

And while you're there, read a few more hubs...it's why we write them! ;) Authors get compensation generated by reader's ad clicks. We do what we love, you get a wealth of great info, and if we're lucky, we make some money too! Everybody wins!!!

enjoy what you learn today!
-dw

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Oh how I love olive garden. A lot of the girls in my young women group have never been there or to any nice restaurant. We are going to take them there for an etiqute night. That is so not spelled right...you know what I mean. LOL!