Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beginning of the End...

Its a love hate thing about reality shows...

We can't wait to see who become the last couple finalists, but then in a flash the show is over and another television time slot becomes blah.

Americon Idol begins its two-part finale tonight on Fox. It's the David vs David sing-off. Who do I like best? Who will get my vote? Yep, you guessed it, I'm voting for David!

David Cook that is!

I really think David A. is good too, but he is more of a boy-band, pop singer whereas David C. can take any song and make it his own blend of alternative, sometimes edgy, style of rock. He is different. He stands alone. He ROCKS!! Finally, a Doughtry-style rocker making it all the way!

If you don't know what I mean about taking any song and making it his own edgy style check out his rendidtion of Billy Jean. Can you place the song originally?....It was Michael Jackson in his glory days. I like this slowed down, rockish version so much more!

So, I hope tomorrow night I will see David Cook crowned the next American Idol...he deserves it!
And if I could've hand-picked the top three finalists? Here's who it would've been....

David Cook, Carly Smithson, and Michael Johns

enjoy the shows that keep you watching!

-d.

No comments: