Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Year Older...

"You don't get
older,
you get better."

-Shirley Bassey

I like to think the words above are true and that with each passing year we not only grow older, but become better people as well.

Our life experiences teaching us throughout the years and molding us into the people we are.

I celebrated my 43rd birthday yesterday...well, I've actually been celebrating for a couple weeks now! Girls' weekend in Vegas was a joint birthday celebration for my cousin and I, Rog and I met up with friends last weekend to celebrate together, and we went out to dinner with the family yesterday. I love making birthdays last longer than a day! Although all those opportunities to eat cake have seriously unraveled the diet program. Luckily, the memories will far outlast the calories!

No comments: