Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CHA New Products Preview...Part 2

Creative Imaginations.....They always have a ton of new stuff to release, but this year they seem to be all about school days and Halloween.
My Minds Eye.....A favorite of mine for some time now, they are releasing 6 new lines!
Luxe.....
Dream Street Designs.....Here are just a few of their newest lines created by my favorite Dream Street designers!

Tinkering Ink.....A unique look for a holiday line.
American Crafts.....As always they are releasing a TON of stuff. Check out their new cardstock line and the cool boxes they come in for easy storage and transporting!

Pink Paisley.....You all know I'm a sucker for new rub-ons!!!
Rusty Pickle.....RP's is rockin' now! I love this line! Great for concerts, boys and my 80's youth!
Technique Tuesday.....These new stamps are adorable, but then not much of what these gals produce isn't!!!



Bo Bunny.....I love this soft yet edgy holiday line!

No comments: