Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Blast from the Past Returns!!!

The place I celebrated my thirteenth birthday, and created tons of fabulous memories through my childhood, is coming back!!!

If a menu containing items called The Zoo or Pig Trough are familiar to you then you probably have guessed that I'm talking about the one and only, coolest ice cream parlour in the country.....Farrell's!Yes, after a long absence from our lives new owners are vowing to re-create the magic and start this fabulous restaurant chain back up! I don't know how long it will be before it resurfaces in Washington State, but seeing as Mr. Farrell (yes, the man who started it all back in Portland, OR years ago) lives here, I'd guess the odds are pretty good it won't be too long of a wait! YEA!!!!!!

Bring it on....I'm more than ready!
To keep up on the latest info go to: http://www.farrellsusa.com/ They are so cool they even have a Facebook page! It is a fun trip down memory lane looking at the old photos people are submitting!

enjoy the times when the hardest choice you have to make is which flavor candy cane stick you want to buy on your way out of Farrell's!
-d.

No comments: