Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Time Away....

I have all but disappeared from Blogging....sorry....due to many personal issues currently on my plate. My husband asked for a divorce ten days after Valentine's Day and two weeks later I was diagnosed with MS. I've been through a battery of tests to discover what is causing my months of dizziness and vertigo and it is taking a toll.
I am blessed with incredible friends that have rallied around me, providing the much needed strength and laughter I need in my life right now. For that, I will be forever grateful.
You can find me on Facebook (Deanna Wentz) until I have time to get back to blogging. I really do miss it and plan to be more diligent in the near future. I just have to figure out which way is up first.
enjoy every moment....
-d.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Deanna,
So sorry to hear about everything going on in your life. I hope things turn around for you soon. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Tiffany