Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ready or Not...

Okay, so I leave tomorrow morning for our two-week adventure. Am I ready? No. Do I have time to get excited over new things? No. Did I manage to do just that? Oh, yea!!!! Like I don't have enough going on with the new book, being a sales rep, and whatever else life throws at me... (like remembering I had committed to putting together an album to donate to the Breast Cancer auction on the cruise...whipped that out in three hours! Do I get to count it as scrapbooking?!) Anyway, back to the excitement. Okay, so those of you who know me well, know there are a lot of things I am passionate about and quotes are definitely one of them. Words, sayings, whatever. I just love being surrounded by them. They touch me and serve as constant reminders of what I find most valuable in life. After I decide if I can really live with "butter" colored walls in my studio (Rog totally agrees that I shouldn't, but we just both hate painting sooooooo much!!! LOL!) I plan to have quotes and words all over the walls again like I did in my store. (no surface was safe!)
So this morning...I'm out blog-hopping (I like to call it book research - looking for awesome craft rooms) and I stumble upon a gal about to host a Uppercase Living Party. A party? I like parties! So I clicked on her link. http://www.uppercaseliving.com/ OMG! I've found heaven... It is the newest home party (which I don't usually go for) selling wall quotes and expressions! They ROCK! Not only am I ready to have a party as soon as I return home from the trip, I (hold on to your hat) am even considering being a demonstrator (something I swore I'd never do again). But I LOVE this stuff!!!!! I can hardly contain myself!!! It is sooooo me! But for now, I'll try and calm myself, await the catalog's arrival and start planning the party! Wanna join me....? I can't wait!!!!

enjoy the unexpected discoveries in your day!
-dw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where you are, but I recently became a rep for Uppercase Living and it DOES totally rock! If you are sitting on the fence, believe me when I say that my customers are LOVING this stuff! I am in Montana. Do it, NO KIDDING! I don't think you can go wrong!

Anonymous said...

I don't know where you are, but I recently became a rep for Uppercase Living and it DOES totally rock! If you are sitting on the fence, believe me when I say that my customers are LOVING this stuff! I am in Montana. Do it, NO KIDDING! I don't think you can go wrong!