Monday, April 2, 2007

15 for today...

Happy April! I can't believe it's here already!
I'm busy working on the new book so I thought I'd make it easy on myself and fill in some "tag" questions! Consider yourself tagged and play along!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Wow, how a couple weeks can change an answer!! Having just returned from there, I'd have to say down in the Caribbean! Somewhere I could wake up to white sand and clear blue water everyday!!!
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? Gonna have to go with Pajama bottoms (and tank top)! I'm sure it's not due to the cruise food adding a couple pounds! LOL!
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? The eyes...they tell it all.
4. What’s the last CD that you bought? Trop Rock CDs by both Jack Mosley and Jim Asbell on the cruise. They are awesome!
5. Where’s your favorite place to be? At home with my family. I bet you thought I'd say the Caribbean again, huh?! I missed my house and family tons while I was away.
6. Where’s your least favorite place to be? Far away from my kids.

7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? My feet. Aahhh...totally relaxes me!
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Will, I mean mind! Yea, that's it!!
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 5:30am. Even when I don't have to...grrr.
10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance? Does my Martini shaker count? No, well then I'll go with my Cuisinart! LOL!
11. What makes you really angry? Poor customer service.
12. If you could play an instrument what would it be? The piano.
13. Favorite color? Blue
14. Sports car or SUV? No doubt...a 4x4 SUV! The car I drive now is the first non-SUV vehicle I've had in almost 20 years!
15. What’s your favorite season? Fall. Bright sunny days with crisp cool temperatures and beautiful color everywhere.
Enjoy the day!!
-dw

No comments: