Friday, March 30, 2007

Craving the Caribbean...

I want to go baaaaack.....

I am fighting some kind of allergy induced crud and all I want to do is hear some Caribbean music while the sunshine warms my face and I scrunch the white sand between my toes! I know, I know, don't we all?!

It was such a wonderful trip and I have been working to get my hundreds of photos organized and ready to print. I sent off the first 120 to be developed today...I have tons more to go before I can start scrapbooking them. I love the ease of digital and the cost savings of only printing the ones you like.

One of the things I found fascinating on the island of St Lucia was that most all of the vehicles had sayings/expressions on them. The way some use bumper stickers in the US, they have vinyl print-outs of their life philosophies posted on their cars! I loved the one on our taxi...
Much nicer than "Fear This" across the front windshield, don't ya think?!

I wanna go back, back to the islands....

enjoy the weekend!
-dw

No comments: