Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ahhh, Heaven...

I am happy to report that we got everything assembled last night for the new printer station (thanks, Baby!!) and I spent today sorting, purging, and organizing! So here it is..............the newest edition to the studio! The grey door will be replaced with a white one later. I actually had a 15" base already in the studio so we used it instead of assembling the new one. (We thought we had the 12") Darn, that means another trip to IKEA to exchange it! {grin}
I have all my die cutting and binding tools, as well as my new Zutter cutter, inside the cabinets. In the boxes below the R1800 printer are camera and iPod accessories. Inside the small cabinet are office supplies.

I also incorporated a couple new treasures into the studio today! While at the annual Mill Creek Garage Sale last weekend I scored a mini collandar for only $2 and a terrarium for $1! There will be a chapter in the book on turning unused household products into adorable and very functionable organizing units!
enjoy the peace & tranquility organizing brings...
-dw

No comments: