Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Letter of the Day....

We're playing Scattegories...

You have to use your first initial to list something in each category!
Name: Deanna

1. Famous Singer/Band: Daughtry
2. 4 letter word: Dice
3. Color: Deep Sky Blue (a true O'Reilly color)
4. Street: Delaware Avenue (in NY)
5. Gifts/Presents: Dark chocolate truffles (mmm...my fave!)
6. Vehicle: Dodge Durango (ooohhh...double points!)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Driver's licenses of celebrities (hey, I was desperate!)
8. Boy Name: David
9. Girl Name: Deliah
10. Movie Title: Die Another Day
11. Drink: Double Martini
12. Occupation: Doctor
13. Flower: Daisy
14. Celebrity: Doris Day (and another double!!)
15. Magazine: Dog Fancy (Loved it when I was a kid!)
16. U.S. City: Denver
17. Pro Sports Teams: Diamondbacks (AZ)
18. Fruit: Dates (ugh!)
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Didn't wake up!
20. Something You Throw Away: Dirty Diapers (I'm on a roll!!!)
21. Things You Shout: Darn it!!
22. Cartoon Character: Daffy Duck (Double of the day!)

Try it! It is harder than you think! (Extra points for doubles - totally my rule! LOL!) Thanks, Connie!

enjoy the fun others bring to your day!
-dw

1 comment:

Tracy said...

fun! I'll have to give this a try, my kids will love this.