1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well, I guess just the opposite... Seems my grandmother knew a Donna that wasn't very nice and when presented with the final two name options (Donna or Deanna), she chose the latter! So it is more that I wasn't named after anyone!
2. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? I used to be both, but I'm getting old so I can only stay up late once in a great while these days.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, most of the time. The perfect pen makes all the difference!
4. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 2 daughters and a stepson.
5. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Uh, yeah...probably more than I should! LOL!!
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, although they were scheduled to be removed until tests revealed I was pregnant and the surgery had to cancelled. Never went back!
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance!
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Apple Jacks
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Baskin Robbins Rocky Road
11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Usually their eyes.
12. RED OR PINK? Pink!
13. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight!
14. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Kyle...my son that was stillborn sixteen years ago.
15. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh popped popcorn, fresh cut grass, vanilla.
16. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball.
17. HAIR COLOR? Blonde...varying shades depending on seasons.
18. FAVORITE FOOD? Perfectly grilled steak!
19. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I love feeling really good when I walk out of a theater.
20. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Bring on the sunshine!!!
21. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
22. FAVORITE DESSERT? White cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
23. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Goodnight Nobody. I usually only read on business trips and I haven't traveled enough to get all the way through it! 24. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol. While Blake is the home-town boy, I think Jordin is the strongest singer. Seattle really was a huge part of the show last night; the song writer winners turned out to be from Seattle as well! Seattle ROCKS!
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Ocean waves slapping up on a sandy beach.
26. HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can talk fast, walk fast and spend money fast...are those talents?! LOL!
(questions copied from Rachael Giallongo's blog)
C'mon, play along...let's see your answers!
enjoy recording the little oddities of YOURSELF!
Today's photos were found on Yahoo.