Wednesday, July 11, 2007

and the File Caddy goes to.....

Dana Hollis!!!!

She was the first to reply that it was Jimmy Buffet who sings, "Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On!" I meant to ask for the Album title, not the song title, as I had revealed that already! Oops!

Here is a little bit of trivia for you...In August 2006, (Jimmy) released the album Take The Weather With You. The song "Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On" on this album refers to 2005's Hurricane Katrina. The song was written by Jimmy Buffett and Matt Betton.

From Wikipedia

Congrats Dana!!! E-mail your mailing address to me and I'll get your prize on it's way to you!

enjoy it!
-dw


2 comments:

danahollis said...

LOL... too funny!

I wish you were going to be at CHA. I would have loved to visit a bit.

I guess I hadn't known you were working on a book. I'm often lost in my own fog... LOL! That's really awesome. Good for you! I wish you great success with it! I'll be watching for the release. ;)

HUGS!
Dana

Tracy said...

congrats, Dana, ya lucky duck!