Thursday, August 16, 2007

What's New...

There is a new home business in town!

My Creative Classroom

Where Teachers and Students Come Together
My Creative Classroom is currently recruiting teachers for our design team. We also have wonderful opportunities for independent teachers, manufacturers and business owners.

Our teachers receive:
Their own virtual classroom.
Online teaching support.
Unparalleled freedom in course design, product placement and income generation.
Want to become a My Creative Classroom teacher?
Click here to find out all the details.
enjoy the art of sharing what you know...
-dw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site a while back and I am definitely going to apply to teach a class or two. I have been waiting for an opportunity like this since I left the classroom. Thanks for spreading the word!