Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What I learned today....

Wilton wins my "Coolest Thing Today" award with the introduction of their newest cake pan (available soon here)...for a girl like me who loves cupcakes this is a must have!!!!! I LOVE it!!!And for those like me that often let their meat sit in the frig for a couple days and then aren't sure if it is still fresh enough to cook and eat, this new gadget is sure to come in handy....
The SensorfreshQ is a "meat-sniffer" It sizes up the freshness of your meat in seconds by detecting the presence of bacteria and gasses surrounding your uncooked meat. The results are color-coded (green means "fresh", yellow means "okay, but not for long" and red means "don't eat it").
Where did I hear about these cool new kitchen toys? At www.hungrygirl.com
Check it our for great diet tips, recipes and more!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the meat sniffer thing sounds cool! LOL

Jolene George said...

Okay...I love both of those things. I must have that cupcake pan....being a fellow cupcake lover. I'm also bad at letting meat sit in the fridge for a few days so that gadget would come in handy.