Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

We are busy transforming the house into an awesome retreat site so I haven't had a lot of time to post.
I did mud and tape work for the first time ever last night...and just like painting, I couldn't seem to keep it off my clothes or out of my hair, but I did a fair job for a rookie! We've been constructing, cleaning, painting, and decorating like crazy to get everything in order for the Open House this Friday and Saturday! I'll post pictures as soon as the rooms are finished!

No matter how busy we get in life though, we have to rememebr to take time for others. And unfortunately, I've been a very bad friend! One of my best friends' birthday just slipped right past me! (And I KNEW it was coming!!!) So....

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie!!!
Thanks for all the joy you bring to my life, all the shoulders you've let me cry on, and all the laughter you continue to fill my days with!
I treasure you!!!!

Also: Happy Birthday Amy!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with endless joy and happy surprises!

Mmmm...all this birthday talk has me craving cake!

enjoy!
-d.

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Cant wait to see your photos!

Jolene George said...

How cool are you to be learning new skills. I bet the house is coming together beautifully. I can't wait until you share pictures. I'm sure your guests are going to really enjoy your test weekend. Hopefully you tan take a little time to relax.
Happy birthday to your friend Debbie.
I could go for a piece of birthday cake. :o)

Jolene George said...

Okay...I want details from the test crop weekend. How did it go? :o)