Monday, October 15, 2007

Early Riser...

Some days I wonder why I have to be such an early riser. Sometimes I just want to sleep in and catch up, but it always seems my internal alarm goes off and wakes me up.
Last week nature reminded me why it pays to get up early...
Witnessing the sun rise is always a gentle reminder that each day is a fresh start. A new chance. Another day to accomplish what our hearts seek. But sometimes, it is also a moment of beauty that simply takes our breath away. Vibrant colors filling the sky. A glow like nothing else. It makes me stop in my tracks and just linger there, watching the fast moving changes in color and light. It is incredible. And so worth getting up for!

enjoy the beauty of each day...
-d.

2 comments:

Jolene George said...

I wish I got up early enough to see the sunrise. The only time I see it is when we travel and my husband wakes me up at O dark 30 to get on the road early.
I'm sure your days are way more productive since you do have more awake hours in your day.

Tracy said...

so pretty! funny, on my blog I posted a pic of our morning sky today...nothing like this!