Monday, February 11, 2008

More New Goodies....

** UPDATED **

I love this time of year! All the great, new scrapbook product releases from CHA Winter 2008 get me excited, inspired and ready to create! Here are just a few of my favorite new things headed to stores soon...

Fancy Pants released some very cute stuff (as always)! Clear stamps, more great chipboard shapes and my favorite today, Glitter Cuts!
I love Christine Adolph's Winter CHA release called "Tide Pools". It should be arriving in stores this May. For more Creative Imaginations releases check out their blog.












Here are some more new products I can't wait to get a hold of.....

Basic Grey clear Stamps. Oooooohhhh....I am loving these!!!! And new Clear Tape from Prima...

And while I am not one to usually get suckered into the "same product, new color" sales gimmick, I am very anxious to try out the new Bo Bunny retractable cutting knife. And yes, I'll admit it, a bit excited that is comes in pink! Who doesn't love a more girlie look to their tools?!

No comments: