Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Number 200!!!

Today is blog entry #200!
It is hard to believe I've had that much to say! (Not! LOL!)

I decided to take the plunge into blogging in January 2007 after following a couple friends' blogs and wanting to "join the party!" I love to write, share my photographs, and pass along things I learn so blogging seemed the perfect fit.


Now, after one year of writing and sharing, I can say...It has been a great party! One that I don't want to end. I love the opportunity to share great news, shopping finds and random facts. I love the way it has allowed me to form some incredible friendships with extraordinary people I may not have otherwise gotten to know. I consider myself very blessed to have blog-friends all across the country. And most importantly, it allows me to stay in touch with family and friends that I just don't get to see often enough even though they may be close in distance and emotion. It is a fabulous, technological world we live in and I am happy to be a part of it!

So thanks for hanging out with me at my very own little party day after day, week after week! I'm glad you're here! Now...where the heck is the cake?! LOL!

Here are some interesting little 200'isms to share on this special 200th blog entry!

200 is....
So here's to another 200 entries of successful connection, collecting our $200 for passing GO, and winning even more great friends as we race along on the SuperBlogger Highway!

enjoy the milestones you've collected along your journey!
-dw

*200'isms courtesy of Wikpedia

No comments: