Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shopping Alert!!!

With the economy in the shape it is, it isn't exactly the best time for most of us to be out shopping, but I just had to share info about a couple of my absolute favorite, annual sales...
Yep, it's THAT time again...IKEA's It Only Happens Twice a Year SALE!!!!
Sale. IKEA. Enough said.
Every year I look forward to University Village's sidewalk sale. I love the outdoor, open air shopping and the bargains I find are always amazing! Having Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Fireworks, Crate and Barrel, and Impress all in one place is already a great thing, but having clearance tables in front of each store is an even bigger bonus!
And lastly, I don't make it to Paper Zone all that frequently, since I live only a few blocks from one of the best scrapbook stores in our entire state, but their 15% Everything Sale does usually make it worth a trip!

Happy Shopping!

enjoy the bargains you hunt down,
-d.

No comments: