Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You may recall an entry I did some time ago when I discovered the book, Eat This, Not That. It is an incredible book that helps you learn which restaurant foods are better for you and which will sabotage your weight loss faster than you can say, "drive-thru!" It was put together by David Zinczenko, editor of Men's Health Magazine, and now there is a sequel out focusing on kids' foods.

I recently signed up for his e-mail newsletter so I could continue reading his great facts about restaurant foods. (I eat out way more than I should with my schedule, so I need to stay informed!)

Check out this article from his site:
16 Secrets the Restaurant Industry Doesn't Want You to Know

...and his appearance on the Ellen show:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1600119196/bctid1606785709

It's okay to eat out...just get the facts first!

enjoy your next fast food meal with less guilt!
-d.

No comments: