The Road to Somewhere...
discovering the JOY found throughout the JOurneY.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
It's so easy to transform your everyday decor into festive, holiday-scaped decor. And you
do it without breaking the bank!
* Slip holiday wrapping or scrapbook paper behind framed photos to create a quick, holiday-themed mat.
* Swap out everyday framed photos for pictures taken on previous holidays (with Santa, in front of last year's tree, etc.).
* Fill a basket with pinecones, fallen pine boughs, holly, etc. and for extra sparkle add a string of little white lights.
* Take down current wall art and replace with framed holiday prints (or old holiday cards, magazine photos, etc.) or wrap entire frame with holiday paper and ribbon to create a large package.
* Replace what's displayed on your plate holder with incoming holiday cards.
* Replace curtain tie backs with holiday ribbon.
enjoy the quick, easy ways you can add the holidays into your decor!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)