Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Latest and Greatest...

from Pottery Barn!
If you know me well or follow my blog, you have no doubt heard me raving about Pottery Barn! It is one of my two favorite stores (tied with IKEA)!
While working on the new organizing book I have seen many craftrooms utilizing Pottery Barn furniture and storage systems and they look awesome! Today, while perusing the Pottery Barn website, I discovered a few little goodies that I have not yet seen at the store or anyone's craftroom and even one I especially want to incorporate into my studio! Since Pottery Barn could possibly be a complete chapter in my book, I thought I should put a call out to see if any of you are using the following items in your craftrooms, so we can feature them as well.

3-Tier Wire Storage Rack: 12" x 28" stainless steel with pewter finish. I think it would be an adorable way to store ribbon (especially with the cute ones wound on clothespins from Michael's), rubber stamps (similar to storing them in those fabulous metal colanders), or even as a catch all for odd-shaped, bigger items like a Dymo, QuicKutz handle, etc...
*You may have already guessed that this is my gotta-have item!!

Franklin Craft Center:
A hidden treasure trove of nooks and crannies that can easily close up when not in use. Currently on sale for $199. (regularly $299.) 32.5" x 7.5" x 34" This is not a new item, but I would love to see how one of you as used it for craft supplies! There is another similar version without doors as well.

Rustic Wire Postcard Rack:
Three pockets attached to a center pole to hold completed cards, card packs ready-to-create with, or 5" x7" photos.

8" x 1.5" x 26" A classy way to fill some wall space!

So if you have any of these items, or others you want to make sure I don't miss, send pics of how you utilized them in your craftroom to me at: dwshainpublishing.com

enjoy the day!
-dw

No comments: