Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What's Your Top Ten?

I saw something similar on another blog and thought I'd put my own spin on it.
Consider yourself tagged and send me your top ten answers!

TEN things I use everyday:
1. contact solution
2. hairbrush
3. hairspray...too much of it!!!
4. toothbrush
5. cell phone
6. my car
7. computer
8. television
9. remote control...remember when we had to get up to change the channel?!!
10. my squishy pillow

NINE places I love to go:
1. DisneyWorld
2. Las Vegas
3. Caribbean Islands
4. the ocean - any sandy beach
5. top of a snowy mountain
6. outdoor shopping malls
7. the movies
8. out to eat
9. anywhere our family is

EIGHT favorite musicians:
1. Bon Jovi
2. Kenny Chesney
3. Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. Jimmy Bufffet
5. Celine Dion
6. Daughtry
7. Martina McBride
8. AC/DC

SEVEN favorite foods:
1. steak - perfectly grilled
2. lobster with warm butter
3. clams...yes, with more butter
4. fresh, hot bread/rolls...with, of course, butter
5. spaghetti carbonara
6. buttered popcorn
7. Tom Ka chicken soup with rice

SIX favorite hobbies:
1. traveling...anything from camping to four star hotels!
2. scrapbooking
3. photography
4. writing
5. playing Scrabble/word games
6. swimming/jet skiing

FIVE things I want to do before I die:
1. dance under the Eiffel Tower
2. visit Australia
3. own recreational property
4. see my daughters walk down the aisle
5. have grandchildren

FOUR people I talk to everyday:
1. Rog
2. Melissa
3. Mom
4. Myself...hey, I can admit it!!

THREE favorite gadgets:
1. dvr...who needs a vcr these days?!
2. iPod...I was a slow sell, but now it's priceless!
3. cell phone

TWO favorite authors:
1. John Grisham
2. Nicholas Sparks

ONE favorite quote:
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
-Thoreau

No comments: