Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is My Life...

Melody Ross challenges everyone to take pictures of the things that they encounter in their day. Things that represent the moments that make up a life. Well, here is one of mine.

It is a testiment to my life on the run.

I'm not a coffee drinker, so this cup is my only-once-in-a-while indulgence of Starbuck's hot cocoa...I love it!

My iPod, because I cannot drive without music (although I'm loving the XM radio too!). Both of these things relax me and calm my world.

And my new truck, which brings me so much joy. That tiny red light you see...yeah, that's my heated seat light. That little light means I feel good! And yesterday as I hopped into the truck, I noticed the "new car smell" was still evident and it made me smile. My very first brand new car. It makes life on the run sooooo much more enjoyable.

enjoy the comforts of your journey,
-dw

No comments: