Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It Did My Heart Good...

...to take part in this weekend's Crop for the Cure!

We held a one-day benefit crop and silent auction at our retreat house and raised over $900.00 for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation!!!!

20 women came together to crop, mingle, and GIVE this past Saturday. We had great auction items donated to bid on, yummy food to eat, and lots of scrapbook pages completed!

I had so much fun, I have decided to make it a yearly tradition!
I will hold another benefit event next spring (if not sooner). If you have a cause you would like to have me consider, please e-mail me at: dwshain@comcast.net.
But please remember that you must be willing to dedicate your time to the event as well.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it our first annual benefit a huge success!
You Ladies ROCK!!!!

We did our best to help SAVE the COCONUTS!!!

enjoy the opportunities you have to give!
-d.

No comments: