Source: Martha Stewart's Living- A soup can makes a handy template for paper umbrella tops.
- Cut paper with pinking shears or scallop scissors for a decorative edge.
- From each circle, remove a pie-slice shape measuring about 1/8 of the circumference.
- Fashion into a cone, slightly overlapping straight ends.
- Use a glue stick or double-sided tape to secure.
- Dab white craft glue inside nose of cone, and pierce tip with a wooden skewer (snip skewer for a custom fit).
- Allow to dry.
- Place in drinks and enjoy!! enjoy the party!
Photo credit: Martha Stewart's Living